Our team studied on 47817 reviews available online for Guitar Pitch Shifter, chose the finest ones and prepared Guitar Pitch Shifter Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Guitar Pitch Shifter from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Guitar Pitch Shifter from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|2||CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Digitech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter w/Power Supply||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|5||TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|7||CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass||9||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Digitech DROP Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter Pedal Bundle with 2 Patch Cables||9||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Donner Octave Guitar Pedal||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects Pedal||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Pitch Shifter
47817 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Guitar Pitch Shifter in this article.
Table Of Content:
- DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter
- CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True...
- Digitech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter w/Power Supply, 4 Cabl
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals, Real Force Feedback, Stainless Steel Paddle...
- TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter
- Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply
- CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True...
- Digitech DROP Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter Pedal Bundle with 2 Patch Cables, 2 Instrument Cables...
- Donner Octave Guitar Pedal, Harmonic Square Digital Octave Pedal Pitch Shifter 7 Shift Types 3 Tone Modes...
- Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects...
1. DigiTech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter
- Polyphonic drop tune allows you to drop tune from 1 semi-tone to a full octave
- Momentary or latching mode footswitch
- True Bypass
- 33 9 pitch modes
- 9VDC Power Supply included
2. CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass
- 3 Pitch Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune.
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting.
- 2 Oct Pitch Range.
- True bypass. Full Metal Shell.
- DC 9V Adapter power supply(not included)
3. Digitech DROP Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter w/Power Supply
- Advanced Polyphonic Drop Tune Algorithm
- Drop From 1 Semi-Tone to a Full Octave
- Momentary or Latching Mode
- 9VDC Power Supply Included
- rue Bypass
4. Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel and Floor Pedals
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC – Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console.
- Realistic force feedback – G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more.
- Quality construction – With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, driving force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability.
- Easy-access game controls – The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways.
- Responsive pedal unit – The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car.
- Pedals: Height: 167 millmeter (6.
5. TC Electronic BRAINWAVES Guitar Tools Pitch Shifter
- State-of-the-art pitch shifter pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Completely independent dual voice pitch shifting from unison to 2 octaves up or down
- Offers wealth of studio-grade algorithms including polyphonic pitch shifting, whammy-style octave up and detune.
- Revolutionary MASH expression control footswitch bends pitch-shifted notes and is assignable to any parameter of the pedal.
- Craft unique pitch effects and customize MASH functionality with free tone print editor (PC, Mac*, iPhone*, Android* and iPad*).
6. Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Guitar Pitch Effect Pedal with Power Supply
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range; Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
7. CAMOLA Mooer Pitch Box Guitar Harmonizer Pedal Harmony Pitch Shifter Detune For Electric Guitar Bass True Bypass
- 3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- 2 Oct Pitch Range(16 optional parameters)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)(not included)
- Full metal shell, Very small and exquisite,True bypass switch
8. Digitech DROP Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shifter Pedal Bundle with 2 Patch Cables
- A polyphonic, multi-mode downward pitch-shifter guitar effect pedal
- Foot pedal settings 1-7 provide 1 to 7 semitones of downward pitch shifting.
- True bypass and analog-dry-through
- Hold/Tap switch lets you select momentary or latching footswitch operation
- Bundle includes 2 6-inch right angle patch cables, 2 10-foot instrument cables, and 6 assorted Dunlop picks.
9. Donner Octave Guitar Pedal
- Octave Guitar Pedal] With 7 shift types and 3 tone mode toggles, Harmonic Square guitar pedal gives you 21 options of semitonal, octave and detune sounds.
- 3 Tone Modes] Harmonic Square octave pedal has 3 tone modes including Sharp, Flat, and Detune.
- 2 Knob] WET Knob: Adjust the harmonic signal level. DRY Knob: Adjust the dry signal level.
- Durable Guitar Pedal] Whole Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True Bypass Guitar Pedal] Digital circuit design, true bypass provides transparent tone.
10. Hotone Skyline Harmony Digital Polyphonic Pitch Shift Shifting Organ 12-String Detune Guitar Bass Effects Pedal
- Polyphonic Pitch Shifter/Harmonizer of ±2 Octave Range with 11 Pitch Intervals (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,12,24 Semitones).
- Easily Simulates Clean Organ/12-String Guitar Sound
- Separated WET/DRY adjusting for getting more Flexible Organic Sound
- Detune Mode offers a nice Chorus or Double Effects
- True Bypass Footswitch keeping your Guitar Sound Neat and Uncolorated; Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply(Not Included).
- Working with 9V Center Negative Regular Pedal Power Supply
Guitar Pitch Shifter Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Guitar Pitch Shifter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Pitch Shifter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Pitch Shifter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Pitch Shifter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Pitch Shifter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Pitch Shifter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Pitch Shifter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Pitch Shifter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Pitch Shifter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Pitch Shifter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Pitch Shifter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Pitch Shifter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Pitch Shifter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Pitch Shifter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Guitar Pitch Shifter on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Guitar Pitch Shifter featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.