Our team studied on 50666 reviews available online for Gh5 Lenses, chose the finest ones and prepared Gh5 Lenses Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Gh5 Lenses from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Gh5 Lenses from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|1||Panasonic LUMIX G Lens||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Panasonic Lumix G II Vario Lens||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|7||MEKE 16mm T2.2 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Low Distortion 4K Mini Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds M4/3 MFT Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic Lumix Cameras and BMPCC 4K Zcam E2 GH5||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|9||PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR PROFESSIONAL LENS||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K USA Black
- Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x
- Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens, Leica DG Vario-ELMARIT, F2.8-4.0 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0...
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds...
- Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens, 100-300MM, MIRRORLESS Micro Four Thirds, Power O.I.S, H-FSA100300...
- Panasonic Lumix G II Vario Lens, 45-200mm, F4.0-5.6, Mirrorless H-FSA45200
- MEKE 16mm T2.2 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Low Distortion 4K Mini Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds...
- Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H014AK USA BLACK
- PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR PROFESSIONAL LENS, 100-400MM, F4.0-6.3 ASPH., MIRRORLESS MICRO...
- Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II, F2.8 ASPH, Dual I.S. 2.0 with Power O.I.S...
1. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter).
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- Angle of View: 47°
2. Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x
- Metabones Speed Booster Ultra 0.
- Compatibility: Canon EF-mount lens to Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Crop Factor: 0.71x
- Groups/Elements: 4 / 5
- Length: 2.6 x 0.9″ / 6.60 x 2.29cm
3. Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-60mm Camera Lens
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high quality LEICA DG VARIO ELMARIT camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal clear pictures (4 ASPH / 2 UED).
- HIGH SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance.
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.
- STANDARD ZOOM LENS: A 5X optical 24 to 120 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.
- RUGGED HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof); Minimum Aperture:F22.
4. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH
- Upgraded 14-140mm Lens – the LUMIX g Vario h-fsa14140 is an upgraded version of the LUMIX h-fs14140ak 14-140mm F3.
- Micro four-thirds mount – durable metal MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumix g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Rugged lens design – durable splash*/dust-resistant construction ideal for heavy field use, while maintaining its stylishly compact and lightweight profile.
- Power O.
- Quality optics – comprised of 14 elements in 12 groups, This lens features three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses, while efficiently minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
5. Panasonic LUMIX G II Vario Lens
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 100 300mm zoom lens replaces H FS100300
- 100 300mm F4.0 5.6 (1 ED), closest Focusing Distance : 1.5m / 4.92feet
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof)
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirror less cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.Diagonal Angle of View:12°(Wide) 4.1°(Tele)
6. Panasonic Lumix G II Vario Lens
- Updated Panasonic LUMIX 45-200mm zoom lens replaces H-FS045200.
- 90-400mm F4.0-5.6 (3 UED)
- Upgraded support for harsh weather conditions (Splash proof / Dustproof).
- Panasonic POWER O.I.S. compatible with LUMIX Dual I.S. 2.0 LUMIX Mirrorless cameras.
- Faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor.
7. MEKE 16mm T2.2 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime Low Distortion 4K Mini Cine Lens for Micro Four Thirds M4/3 MFT Compatible with Olympus/Panasonic Lumix Cameras and BMPCC 4K Zcam E2 GH5
- Compatible with Micro Four Third mount cameras such as BMPCC 4K Zcam E2 GH5
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- The equivalent focal length is 32mm on Micro 4/3 mount camera bodies
- Delivery image withs smooth, circular bokeh and little to no focus breathing
- Lens consturction of 13 elements in 10 groups, capable of delivering sharp and clear video
8. Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Wide aperture – wide F2.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography.
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
9. PANASONIC LUMIX G LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR PROFESSIONAL LENS
- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight; Up to two thirds smaller and one fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35 millimeter long zoom lenses.
- 100 to 400 millimeter F/4.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built in sliding lens hood; Diagonal Angle of View: 12 degree (Wide) to 3.
10. Panasonic LUMIX Professional 12-35mm Camera Lens G X VARIO II
- NANO SURFACE COATING: Professional, high-quality LUMIX G X VARIO II camera lens optics with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating to reduce unwanted ghosting and flaring for crystal-clear pictures (4 ASPH / 1 UED / 1 UHR).
- HIGH-SPEED AUTO FOCUSING: Upgraded faster focus tracking via a 240 fps linear motor performs smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure for improved video performance.
- ADVANCED OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: Panasonic POWER O.
- HIGH-SPEED ZOOM LENS: A 3X optical 24-70 millimeter (35 millimeter camera equivalent) focal length with F2.
- RUGGED HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN: Durable metal body camera lens braves the elements in nearly any kind of weather or shooting location (Splashproof / Dustproof / Freezeproof).
- Lens Type: Wide Angle
Gh5 Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Gh5 Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Gh5 Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Gh5 Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Gh5 Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Gh5 Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gh5 Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gh5 Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gh5 Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gh5 Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gh5 Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gh5 Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gh5 Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gh5 Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gh5 Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.