Our team studied on 46016 reviews available online for Direct Attached Storage, chose the finest ones and prepared Direct Attached Storage Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Direct Attached Storage from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Direct Attached Storage from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||TERRAMASTER D5-300C USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/Single Exclusive 2+3 RAID Mode Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||LaCie 2big Dock RAID 16TB External RAID Hard Drive HDD with SD Card CF Card Slots||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|3||TERRAMASTER D4-300 USB 3.1(Gen1) Type-C Storage External Hard Drive Enclosure Hot Swappable (Diskless)||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC4B)||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||WD 12TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Promise Technology Pegasus32 R6 24TB (6x4TB) Hybrid Thunderbolt 3 or USB32 Direct Attached RAID Storage, High Performance External Hard Drive (P32R6HD24US)||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|9||WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|10||QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Direct Attached Storage
46016 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Direct Attached Storage in this article.
Table Of Content:
- TERRAMASTER D5-300C USB3.1...
- LaCie 2big Dock RAID 16TB External RAID Hard Drive HDD with SD Card CF Card Slots, for Mac and PC Desktop...
- TERRAMASTER D4-300 USB 3.1...
- Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station DS-SC4B
- Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD...
- WD 12TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive, USB 3.1 WDBFBE0120JBK-NESN
- Promise Technology Pegasus32 R6 24TB...
- Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface, Black...
- WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage NAS WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN
- QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless
1. TERRAMASTER D5-300C USB3.1 (Gen1) Type C 5-Bay RAID Enclosure Support RAID 0/1/Single Exclusive 2+3 RAID Mode Hard Drive RAID Storage (Diskless)
- 5-bay RAID storage, compatible with 2.
- Unique 2+3 RAID mode: hard drive #1 & #2 can be configured as RAID 0, RAID 1 or Single disk.
- Adopts real SUPERSPEED USB3.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux computers, and also works with the computers possessing the Thunderbolt 3 interface.
- D5-300C adopts aluminum enclosure and low-noise fan, which is firm and reliable, of good heat dissipation, and low noise.
2. LaCie 2big Dock RAID 16TB External RAID Hard Drive HDD with SD Card CF Card Slots
- Ideal for laptop-focused workflows, 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 is a desktop RAID solution offering 16TB of massive space and powerful speeds of up to 440MB/s.
- Features SD and CF card slots for direct file ingestion, a USB 3.
- Easily configure RAID 0/1 using the step-by-step wizard to optimize the system for performance or redundancy.
- Equipped with hot-swappable IronWolf Pro enterprise-class drives for ultimate reliability and performance.
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty protection plan including Rescue Data Recovery Services.
3. TERRAMASTER D4-300 USB 3.1(Gen1) Type-C Storage External Hard Drive Enclosure Hot Swappable (Diskless)
- Designed for applications like video editing, photo backup, technical document preservation, file backup, music library, financial records (this is NOT a NAS, it is a DAS and does NOT support RAID).
- 1 (Gen1, 5Gbps) Type-C interface, compatible with 3.
- Supports hot swapping. The drive can be rapidly installed in 5 seconds.
- The device is driverless and supports MAC, Windows, Linux cross-platform operating system; fully compatible with the USB protocol, and can be used with any computer, TV, server, set-top box and other devices.
- Intelligent temperature control low noise fan.
4. Sabrent USB 3.2 4-Bay 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive Tray-Less Docking Station (DS-SC4B)
- USB 3.2 Type-C port with up to 10Gbps transfer speed.
- 4 x SATA 6Gbit/s 3.5” hard-drive bays.
- High-quality aluminum for optimal heat dissipation and structural integrity.
- Hot-Swappable with 4 independent ON/OFF power switches.
- Locking key to prevent accidental bay opening, fully tray-less design.
5. Mediasonic ProBox HF2-SU3S2 4 Bay 3.5” SATA HDD Enclosure – USB 3.0 & eSATA Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps HDD transfer speed
- Support all brand of 3.
- Support SATA 3 6.0Gbps hard drive transfer rate.
- Transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps via USB 3.0, Transfer rate up to 6.0Gbps via eSATA
- Support 2.
- Thermal Sensor Built-in, Auto and Manual mode, and ONE Button interface selection to switch USB 3.
6. WD 12TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive
- Massive capacity storage with auto and system backup
- RAID-0 ready out of the box
- USB 3.1 Gen 1-ready, USB 3.0 compatibility
- 2x USB 3.0 hub ports
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption and password protection
7. Promise Technology Pegasus32 R6 24TB (6x4TB) Hybrid Thunderbolt 3 or USB32 Direct Attached RAID Storage, High Performance External Hard Drive (P32R6HD24US)
- Based on TitanRidge, Intel’s latest Thunderbolt chip, Pegasus32 has great new features expanding your connectivity.
- Connect to either Thunderbolt 3 enabled host at 40Gbps or USB 3.
- Supports 8K monitor via the full size 4-lane DP 1. 4 port
- Power your hosts up to 85W with Thunderbolt 4
- Up to 112TB of raw capacity with Pegasus32 R9
- Connectivity Technology: DP 1.4
8. Syba SY-ENC50104 4 Bay 3.5” SATA III HDD Non-RAID Enclosure – Supports USB 3.0 & eSATA Interface
- Supports up to four HDDs in a single unit with a capacity of up to 18TB per drive.
- The Forced Convection Process helps speed up the air circulation and heat ventilation to effectively cool the drive and whole system for stable operation and an extended lifespan.
- No A/C Adapter Required. Direct DC Power Connection to the Unit
- Adjustable cooling fan with 3 speeding setting (low, high, and auto)
9. WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage – NAS – WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN
- Centralized storage with anytime, anywhere access
- Integrated 1.6 GHz Marvell armadaARMADA 388 dual-core processor and 2GB DDR3 Memory
- Twonky DLNA-certified media server and iTunes support
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD and spanning
- Integrated backup software for PC users and Time Machine support for Mac users
10. QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage (DAS) with hardware RAID (Diskless)
- Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Use the TR-004 as external storage for NAS backup
- Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS
- 4 x 3.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s (Diskless)
- Hardware RAID supports RAID 0, 1, 5, JBOD, and individual disks
- Includes a USB Type-C to Type-A connector cable
- Lockable drive Bays.
Does the thought of finding a great Direct Attached Storage stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Direct Attached Storage in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Direct Attached Storage for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Direct Attached Storage. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Direct Attached Storage in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Direct Attached Storage currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Direct Attached Storage based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Direct Attached Storage before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Direct Attached Storage they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Direct Attached Storage, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Direct Attached Storage before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Direct Attached Storage will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Direct Attached Storage if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Direct Attached Storage on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Direct Attached Storage featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.