Our team studied on 58473 reviews available online for Comcast Compatible Modem, chose the finest ones and prepared Comcast Compatible Modem Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Comcast Compatible Modem from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Comcast Compatible Modem from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem - Pairs with Any WiFi Router - Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|3||NETGEAR CM500-100NAR DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 16x4 Max Download speeds of 680Mbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||NETGEAR Cable Modem CM500 - Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost - Approved by Comcast Xfinity||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|7||NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo (C7800) - Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||(Renewed) NETGEAR Gigabit Cable Modem (32x8) DOCSIS 3.1 - for XFINITY by Comcast||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||MOTOROLA 16x4 Cable Modem||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||D-Link DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (DCM-301) Compatible with Comcast Xfinity||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Comcast Compatible Modem
58473 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Comcast Compatible Modem in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem | Pairs with Any WiFi Router | Approved for Comcast Xfinity...
- NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox...
- NETGEAR CM500-100NAR DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 16x4 Max Download speeds of 680Mbps. Certified for XFINITY...
- NETGEAR Cable Modem CM500 Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast, Spectrum, Cox...
- Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost | Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox and Spectrum...
- NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity...
- NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by...
- DOCSIS 3.1 | for XFINITY by Comcast, Cox. Compatible with Gig-Speed from Xfinity CM1000-1AZNAS...
- MOTOROLA 16x4 Cable Modem, Model MB7420, 686 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum...
- D-Link DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision...
1. Motorola MB8611 DOCSIS 3.1 Multi-Gig Cable Modem - Pairs with Any WiFi Router - Approved for Comcast Xfinity Gigabit
- Ultra-fast DOCSIS 3.
- Pairs with any WiFi router – Seamlessly compatible with any WiFi router to connect all your devices.
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet speed – A 2.
- Fast streaming, conferencing, gaming – Applies Active Queue Management (AQM) for reduced Internet latency and better app performance, including online gaming, conferencing, and streaming.
- Extreme cost savings – Owning your own modem typically saves the home $168 per year in monthly rental charges.
- Built for reliability – Motorola is a worldwide leader in technology people depend on.
2. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM700 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR CABLE INTERNET PROVIDERS: Including certification by Xfinity by Comcast, COX, and Spectrum.
- SAVE MONTHLY RENTAL FEES: Model CM700 replaces your cable modem saving you up to $150/yr in equipment rental fees.
- BUILT FOR SUPER-FAST SPEED: Best for cable provider plans up to 500 Mbps speed.
- WORKS WITH ANY WiFi ROUTER: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- ETHERNET CONNECTIONS: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate Wi-Fi router.
- MODEM TECHNOLOGY: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
3. NETGEAR CM500-100NAR DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 16×4 Max Download speeds of 680Mbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast
- Netgear Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished to work and look as new with 90 Day Warranty and email support.
- Eliminate monthly cable modem rental fee’s ($120 or more a year).
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Up to 680Mbps download and upload speed. Separate router required for WiFi. 16×4 channel bonding
- Netgear Refurbished product may have a removed serial number.
- Gigabit Ethernet port—Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
4. NETGEAR Cable Modem CM500 – Compatible with All Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast
- Save monthly rental fees: Model CM500 replaces your cable modem, saving you up to $168/yr in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Spectrum (up to 400Mbps), Xfinity (up to 200Mbps), Cox (up to 150Mbps).
- Works with any wifi router: Connect any WiFi router to this modem’s Ethernet port to support all your wireless devices.
- Ethernet connections: 1 Gigabit Ethernet port connects to your computer or separate WiFi router.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 16×4 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.0.
5. Motorola MG7700 Modem WiFi Router Combo with Power Boost - Approved by Comcast Xfinity
- Fast 24×8 DOCSIS 3.
- Eliminate up to 156 dollars per year in cable Modem rental fees.
- Built-in high-speed router with AC1900 wireless and Power boost – Provides internet access for Wi-Fi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, and more.
- Wireless power boost for better speed and range – Adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant Boost in speed and range.
6. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo C7000-Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7000 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router, saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Speeds by carrier: Xfinity (up to 800Mbps), Cox (up to 500Mbps), Spectrum (up to 400Mbps).
- Fast Wi-Fi performance: Get up to 1800 square feet wireless coverage and 30 devices connected with AC1900 speed (up to 1900 Mbps).
- Versatile connections: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 USB ports give you fast wired connections to your computer, printer, game box, storage drive, and other devices.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1.
- Note: Refer to page 102 of user guide for troubleshooting steps
7. NETGEAR Nighthawk Cable Modem WiFi Router Combo (C7800) – Compatible with Cable Providers Including Xfinity by Comcast
- Compatible with all major cable internet providers with internet speed up to 2Gbps.
- Save monthly rental fees: Model C7800 replaces your cable modem and Wi-Fi router saving you up to $168/year in equipment rental fees.
- Get up to 3000 square feet wireless coverage and 45 devices connected with AC3200 speed (up to 3200 Mbps).
- Four (4) Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 hi-speed USB 3.
- Modem technology: Engineered with 32×8 channel bonding and DOCSIS 3.1
- Includes parental controls, and supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
8. (Renewed) NETGEAR Gigabit Cable Modem (32×8) DOCSIS 3.1 - for XFINITY by Comcast
- Support all cable internet speed tiers, up to Gigabit (1000 Mbps) service.
- Docsis 3.
- Eliminate monthly cable Modem rental fees – up to $156 per year.
- System Requirements- Cable broadband Internet service, Please check your cable Internet service provider web site for data speed tier compatibility and to ensure it provides DOCSIS 3.
- CM1000-1AZNAS is not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink.
9. MOTOROLA 16×4 Cable Modem
- This 16×4 DOCSIS 3.
- Cable modem’s Ethernet port connects to a computer, HDTV, game station, or wireless router.
- Requires cable Internet service.
- Setup is fast and easy with a few quick steps set out in a Quick Start guide.
10. D-Link DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem (DCM-301) Compatible with Comcast Xfinity
- Compatible with Comcast Xfinity, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Cablevision, and more; Requires Cable Internet Service.
- Not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink
- Cable Modem only (no WiFi router)
- Integrated home services
- Maximum downstream speeds: 30 Mbps (640QAM) / 43 Mbps (256QAM) / up to 320 Mbps through 8 channel bonding1; Maximum upstream speeds: 30 Mbps (TDMA) / 35 Mbps (SCDMA) / up to 160 Mbps1.
- Modem only. Router not included
- Compatible with major US cable providers, including Comcast, Time Warner and more
- Up to 8 times faster than DOCSIS 2.0 with speeds of up to 343Mbps. DOCIS 3.0 compliant
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- IPv6 Ready
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
Comcast Compatible Modem Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Comcast Compatible Modem stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Comcast Compatible Modem in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Comcast Compatible Modem for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Comcast Compatible Modem Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Comcast Compatible Modem in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Comcast Compatible Modem currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Comcast Compatible Modem based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Comcast Compatible Modem before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Comcast Compatible Modem they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Comcast Compatible Modem, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Comcast Compatible Modem before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Comcast Compatible Modem will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Comcast Compatible Modem if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Comcast Compatible Modem on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.