You can trust our selection for Circuit Breaker Tracer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 56513 reviews for Circuit Breaker Tracer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Circuit Breaker Tracer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Circuit Breaker Tracer.
|1||Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Zircon Breaker ID Pro 300 – Complete Circuit Breaker Finding Kit For Residential||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Extech - 1218G94EA - CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory Kit||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Southwire Circuit Breaker, Finder 41210S||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|10||IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Circuit Breaker Tracer
Our team scanned 56513 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Circuit Breaker Tracer in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- Zircon Breaker ID Pro 300 Complete Circuit Breaker Finding Kit For Residential, Commercial & Industrial...
- Extech 1218G94EA CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder, Locates fuses/breakers, Tests receptacles and GFCI circuits...
- Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory...
- Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer
- Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder, Quickly Locate AC Circuits/Fuses, Visual LED, Plug Style...
- Southwire Circuit Breaker, Finder 41210S
- Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V...
- Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical, 120V AC, 60Hz, Includes: CS61200AS Light and Switch...
- IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed
1. Klein Tools ET310 AC Circuit Breaker Finder with Integrated GFCI Outlet Tester
- This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
- GFCI tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter connected to the electrical outlet or fixture, and a Receiver used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
- Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located
- Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Transmitter incorporates a GFCI outlet tester to inspect the wiring condition at the electrical outlet and test GFCI devices.
- Transmitter docks in the Receiver for convenient storage as a single item when tester is not is use
- Transmitter incorporates a three-pin plug for connecting to North-American-style grounded electrical outlets.
2. Zircon Breaker ID Pro 300 – Complete Circuit Breaker Finding Kit For Residential
- CAT III Certified
- The Zircon breaker ID Pro 300 is a circuit breaker finding kit that can be used in residential, commercial, and industrial environments identifying electrical circuits up to 300 volts.
- Zircon’s patented technology helps eliminate false positives, save wasted time in trial and error methods, and avoid accidental shutoffs.
- The Breaker ID Pro 300 allows just one person to identify, label, repair, and replace electrical outlets.
- This circuit identifier calibrates automatically, and uses lights and audio to indicate when the circuit is found.
3. Extech – 1218G94EA – CB10 Circuit Breaker Finder
- Quickly locate 110V to 125VAC Circuit Breakers and Fuses
- Variable Sensitivity adjustment to pinpoint correct circuit breaker
- Bright Red and Green LEDs indicates if receptacle is correctly wired or six fault conditions
- Simply plug the GFCI Transmitter into an outlet and trace for the correct breaker at the electrical box.
- Audible and visual circuit breaker indication
- Transmitter and Receiver snap together for easy storage
- Dims/Wt: Receiver: 6.
- Complete with one Receiver, one GFCI Transmitter, and 9V battery for the Receive
- GFCI Transmitter: Tests GFCI circuits | LED indication of 2 test conditions and 5 wiring faults | Tests Reversed/Open Connections | Lights indicate circuit condition.
4. Klein Tools Digital Circuit Breaker Finder with GFCI Outlet Tester ET310 & Circuit Breaker Finder Accessory Kit
- Product 1: This circuit breaker finder can quickly and accurately locate the correct circuit breaker in a panel corresponding to the circuit to which an electrical outlet or fixture is connected.
- Product 1: Tester consists of two parts: a Transmitter, connected to the electrical outlet or fixture and a Receiver, used to scan the panel to locate the correct breaker.
- Product 1: Receiver delivers clear visual and audible indications when the correct breaker has been located.
- Product 1: Operates on 90-120V AC circuits
- Product 2: For use with ET300 and ET310 Digital Circuit Breaker Finder
- Product 2: Light socket adapter for finding the correct circuit of a lighting fixture
- Product 2: Alligator clip adapter enables use on bare wires
- Product 2: Includes standard 3-prong to 2-prong grounding adapter
5. Amprobe BT-120 Circuit Breaker Tracer
- Identifies circuit breakers on energized 120V electrical systems
- Receiver always finds the right breaker – automatic sensitivity adjustment removes ambiguity from the search by indicating the correct breaker with light and sound.
- The red LED indicator on the transmitter verifies that the receptacle is energized before receptacle or wiring maintenance.
- Compatible with standard 90 to 120V AC 50/60Hz breaker system
- UL listed and complies with European Standard EN61010-1: 2001, Category II 120V
6. Sperry Instruments CS550A Circuit Breaker Finder
- QUICKLY AND EASILY: identifies correct circuit breaker or fuse protecting a specific electrical circuit.
- SAFE FOR USE NEAR: Sensitive electronic equipment and no need to interrupt power when using
- INCLUDES: A plug style transmitter and an auto sensing receiver
- AUDIBLE ALERT AND BRIGHT LED: Visual indication on both transmitter and receiver
- DESIGNED FOR: Operation at 120V AC, 50-60Hz – UL Listed
7. Southwire Circuit Breaker
- The transmitter sends locator signal through outlet wiring
- For use on 120 volt energized circuits
- Receiver picks up signal to pinpoint correct breaker
- Advanced design pinpoints single breaker to prevent service interruption
- Transmitter also tests gfci protected outlets
8. Klein Tools ET300 Circuit Breaker Finder / Receptacle Tester Finds Electrical Circuit Breaker of 120V Standard Electrical Outlet
- This circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically.
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000-feet
- 90 to 120V operation
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification
- Auto power-off feature saves battery life
- Accessory kit (Cat.
9. Gardner Bender Sperry Instruments CS61200P Electrical
- Quickly and easily identify correct circuit breaker or fuse protecting a specific electrical circuit
- Designed for operation at 120V AC, 60Hz
- Audible alert and bright LED visual indication
- Magnetic back attaches to electrical panels for inchhands-free inch operation
- When used with CS61200AS accessory kit, unit can trace switches, light fixtures, and other energized wiring.
- Integrated lead and probe storage
- Operates from one 9 volt battery
- Transmitter doubles as a 3-wire circuit analyzer with GFCI test functionality
- Transmitter integrates into the body for convenient transportation and storage
- Transmitter doubles as a 3-wire circuit analyzer with GFCI test functionality
10. IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. SureTrace 61-957 Circuit Tracer Open/Closed
- Numeric value and audible signal provide quick and easy-to-understand tracing feedback
- Receiver display rotates automatically for easy viewing
- 0-99” display of signal strength; 4 modes of sensitivity; peak detection bar graph
- Identifies breakers/fuses with CertainCircuit detection; pinpoints opens and shorts and traces wires behind walls.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Circuit Breaker Tracer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Circuit Breaker Tracer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Circuit Breaker Tracer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Circuit Breaker Tracer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Circuit Breaker Tracer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Circuit Breaker Tracer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Circuit Breaker Tracer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Circuit Breaker Tracer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Circuit Breaker Tracer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.