Are you looking for Canon Home Office Printer Reviews? Our experts found 44761 number of feedback online for "Canon Home Office Printer" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Canon Home Office Printer. On selected products for the Best Canon Home Office Printer you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Canon TR8620 All-in-One Printer for Home Office - Copier - Scanner - Fax - Auto Document Feeder - Photo and Document Printing - Airprint (R) and Android Printing||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Canon PIXMA TR7520 All-In-One Wireless Home Photo Office All-In-One Printer with Scanner||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One Printer||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office - Wireless - Mobile Printing - Photo and Document Printing||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Canon PIXMA TS9520 All In one Wireless Printer For Home or Office - Scanner - Copier - Mobile Printing with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Canon TR7020 All-In-One Wireless Printer For Home Use||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Canon G7020 All-In-One Printer For Home Office - Wireless Supertank (Megatank) Printer - Copier - Scan||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Canon Wireless Pixma TR4520 Inkjet All-in-one Printer with Scanner||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Home Office Printer
Our team scanned 44761 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Canon Home Office Printer in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Canon TR8620 All-in-One Printer for Home Office | Copier |Scanner| Fax |Auto Document Feeder | Photo and...
- Canon PIXMA TR7520 All-In-One Wireless Home Photo Office All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax:...
- Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One Printer, Scanner, Copier and Fax, with Mobile and Duplex Printing...
- Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office |Wireless | Mobile Printing | Photo and Document Printing...
- Canon PIXMA TS9520 All In one Wireless Printer For Home or Office| Scanner | Copier | Mobile Printing...
- Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing, Black
- Canon TR7020 All-In-One Wireless Printer For Home Use, White
- Canon G7020 All-In-One Printer For Home Office | Wireless Supertank Printer | Copier | Scan, | Fax and...
- Canon Wireless Pixma TR4520 Inkjet All-in-one Printer with Scanner, Copier, Mobile Printing and Google...
- Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer,Scanner, Copier and Fax, with Mobile and...
1. Canon TR8620 All-in-One Printer for Home Office - Copier - Scanner - Fax - Auto Document Feeder - Photo and Document Printing - Airprint (R) and Android Printing
- Easily print and scan from mobile devices and cloud services
- Prints up to 8 1/2 x 11″ borderless photos.
- Prints in black and white at up to 15 pages per minute, and up to 9.7 in color.
- Maximum optimized color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for finely detailed images.
- Auto 2-sided printing and mobile device printing saves paper and money.
2. Canon PIXMA TR7520 All-In-One Wireless Home Photo Office All-In-One Printer with Scanner
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5-color individual ink system for great-looking documents and plenty of connectivity options – the PIXMA Tr7520 has you covered.
- Output tray capacity-rear paper tray: 100 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 sheets of 5 x 7 photo paper, front paper cassette: 100 sheets of plain paper.
- The PIXMA Tr7520 is the compact Wireless home Office all-in-one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or Office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time.
- With intuitive features like the 3.
3. Canon Office and Business MB5120 All-in-One Printer
- Print Features: AirPrint, Auto Duple Printing, Canon Print App, Google Cloud Printing, Microsoft Mobile Print, and Moria Device Printing, 250 Sheet Paper Capacity.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-sided Copying and ID card copying.
- Scan Features: Single Pass 2-sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory(USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, and Scan to Network Folder.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: MB5120 Printer, Setup CD-ROM, Full Set of Ink Tanks and Power Cord, Telephone Line Cable.
4. Canon TR8520 All-In-One Printer For Home Office - Wireless - Mobile Printing - Photo and Document Printing
- Designed to meet all your needs, from scanning and faxing, a 5 color individual ink system for great looking documents and photos and plenty of connectivity options the Pixma Tr8520 has you covered.
- Connect your smartphone, tablet and all your favorite devices with ease print hassle free whether from the Cloud4, through Bluetooth5, from social Media3 or on the go.
- The Pixma Tr8520 is the compact Wireless Office all in one that fits perfectly anywhere in the home or office, is simple to use, and delivers outstanding results every time.
- With intuitive features like the 4.
- Memory capacity: Approx; 250 pages. Modem speed- Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax) 18
5. Canon PIXMA TS9520 All In one Wireless Printer For Home or Office - Scanner - Copier - Mobile Printing with AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- The PIXMA TS9520 has a 5 Color Individual Ink System, that means it’s ready for sharp black text and great looking photos.
- You can print from all your favorite devices, whether that is a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- With 11 inches x 17 inches paper support, booklet layout copy, oversized scanning and Auto Document Feeder for multi page documents, the PIXMA TS9520 is extremely versatile and ready to handle many different needs.
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below.
- Scanner Type Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Connectivity technology: USB;Wi-Fi;Bluetooth.
6. Canon Pixma MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Color Inkjet Printer with Mobile and Tablet Printing
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- Form factor: Print, copy, scan
- Max print speed color: 16
- Max print speed black white: 9.9
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
7. Canon TR7020 All-In-One Wireless Printer For Home Use
- Print, copy, scan and navigate the features you need using the clear, brightly-lit1.
- Copy and scan multi-page documents fast and easy with the 35-sheet compactAuto Document Feeder (ADF).
- Print from your favorite mobile devices using theCanon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint(R), and Mopria(R).
- Print from your smartphone or tablet quickly and easily using Apple AirPrintX,Mopria Print ServiceX, or the Canon PRINT AppX.
- Easily print square photos right from your smartphone or social media.
- You can also download the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app or Canon Creative Park App for creative printing options.
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW.
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi
- Paper size: 3.5 x 3.5, 4 x 6, 5 x 5, 5 x 7, 7 x 10, 8 x 10, 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14
- Printer technology: Inkjet
8. Canon G7020 All-In-One Printer For Home Office - Wireless Supertank (Megatank) Printer - Copier - Scan
- Conveniently view and refill ink using ink bottles with integrated ink tanks.
- With a high page yield print up to 6,000 Black/ 7,700 color pages per ink bottle set 1
- With a 350 sheet plain paper capacity The PIXMA G7020 is ready to take on large print jobs
- With AirPrint it’s easy to print right from your iPhone iPad and Mac 4
- Print beautiful borderless photos from 3 5” x 3 5” square to 8 5” x 11” Letter 2
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below.
9. Canon Wireless Pixma TR4520 Inkjet All-in-one Printer with Scanner
- EASY SETUP: With Wireless Connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet.
- BONUS SET OF INK: The Wireless inkjet Wi-Fi printer was designed with you in mind to deliver exceptional results and look great with its multiple color options.
- STYLISH & COMPACT.
- PRINTING FEATURES: With features like AirPrint2, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Borderless Printing4, Canon PRINT app3, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app 8, Google Cloud Print9, Message In Print10, Mopria Print Service5, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link3, Template Print, Wireless Printing it’s easy to see why PIXMA printers are so simple to use.
- SCANNER FEATURES: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Scan Mode13, Document Removal Reminder, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT app3, Multi-Page PDF, Wireless Scanning1.
10. Canon Office and Business MB5420 Wireless All-in-One Printer
- Save time with single pass duplex scanning and copying, by scanning both sides of 2-Sided documents simultaneously.
- Be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print
- By using XL ink tanks MAXIFY printers feature a Low Cost per Print with a High Page Yield that can save you money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- With a 30, 000 page peak Monthly Duty Cycle, the MAXIFY MB5420 is built to last for all your business needs.
- Built to handle big jobs, this MAXIFY Printer features a 500 Sheet Paper Capacity with two 250 Sheet paper trays.
Canon Home Office Printer Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Canon Home Office Printer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Canon Home Office Printer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Canon Home Office Printer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Canon Home Office Printer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Canon Home Office Printer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon Home Office Printer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon Home Office Printer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon Home Office Printer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon Home Office Printer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon Home Office Printer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon Home Office Printer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon Home Office Printer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon Home Office Printer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon Home Office Printer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Canon Home Office Printer on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Canon Home Office Printer featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.