Our team studied on 34121 reviews available online for 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses, chose the finest ones and prepared 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
|1||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|2||SmallRig Z fc Handgrip L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Elgato Solid Arm Auxiliary Holding Arm for Cameras||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Tamron 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Sony - FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens (SEL24105G/2)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 for Sony Mirrorless Full Frame E Mount (Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty)||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras...
- SmallRig Z fc Handgrip L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera, Side Handle with 1/4"-20 Screw Mount, Retro-Style...
- Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
- Elgato Solid Arm Auxiliary Holding Arm for Cameras, Lights and More, Multi Mount Accessory, Black...
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens Bulk Packaging
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- Tamron 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount, Black
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens SEL24105G/2
- Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 for Sony Mirrorless Full Frame E Mount Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty
- Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black IO24AF-E
1. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
2. SmallRig Z fc Handgrip L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera
- COMPATIBILITY: SmallRig L-Shape Grip for Nikon Z fc Camera 3480 is designed to provide a comfort grip.
- VERTICAL SHOOTING: The L grip secures to the camera via a 1/4″-20 D-ring screw on the bottom and comes with a built-in 1/4″-20 threaded hole on the grip that enables vertical shooting on a tripod.
- TRIPOD SHOOTING: The baseplate features a built-in plate for Arca Swiss to quickly switch to tripod shooting, and a 1/4″-20 threaded hole at the center that supports tripod or quick release plate for Manfrotto.
- EXPANSION INTERFACE: The baseplate features a built-in cold shoe allows attaching microphone, light and other accessories.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: The bottom plate of the handle adopts an ultra-thin design, and the net weight of the product is only 74g, which is compact, light and easy to carry.
3. Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens
- Wide F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 9-Blade circular aperture creates beautiful round defocused bokeh
- ED glass element for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Double Linear motor system for fast, quiet and precise focusing.
- Direct control w/ customizable focus hold button and AF/MF switch.
4. Elgato Solid Arm Auxiliary Holding Arm for Cameras
- Mount More: Attach extra gear to master mount.
- Versatile: Ball head with 1/4-inch screw.
- Durable: Steel and hard composite.
- Premium Finish: High-quality black powder coating.
- Custom Built: Works with the Elgato multi mount modular rigging system.
5. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
6. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
7. Tamron 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount
- Lightest and most compact in its class of fast tele zooms for Sony full-frame mirrorless
- VXD linear motor focus mechanism delivers high-speed and high precision autofocus performance
- Superior optical design for uncompromised image quality
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Zoom Lock switch
8. Sony – FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens (SEL24105G/2)
- G-lens design with 4 aspherical and 3 ED glass (extra-low Dispersion) elements, for high corner-to-corner resolving power throughout the entire zoom range.
- Constant F4 maximum aperture maintains exposure and depth of field throughout the Zoom range
- 9-Blade circular aperture contributes to beautifully de-focused backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 1.
- Sports Sony’s unique DDSM (direct drive Super-sonic motor system) internal focusing system and a responsive manual focusing ring, for fast, quiet, and precise focusing.
9. Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 for Sony Mirrorless Full Frame E Mount (Tamron 6 Year Limited USA Warranty)
- Superb optical performance, including both outstanding image quality and beautiful background Blur effects (bokeh), provided by fast f/2.
- Comfortably light weight (19.
- Close-focusing; minimum object distance: 7.
- All-new “rxd” stepping motor AF unit is extremely quiet and therefore perfect for video capture.
- Moisture-resistant construction and fluorine coating for weather protection..Maximum Diameter:Φ73mm
10. Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Compatible with all Sony E-Mount Mirrorless cameras, including full frame
- Glass is ultra multi-coated (UMC) and Lens is constructed of 7 elements in 7 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.5 inches and has a filter size of 49mm
3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 3rd Party Sony E Mount Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.