Are you looking for Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals Reviews? Our experts found 37622 number of feedback online for "Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals. On selected products for the Best Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|2||JOYO Ultimate Drive Overdrive Pedal and Rich Bordering-on-Distortion Overdrive for Electric Guitar Effect - Bypass (JF-02)||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|3||AZOR Classical Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedals Mini Pedal Drive True Bypass Hot/Warm Modes AP-315||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Donner Distortion Guitar Pedal||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||EX-Inferno Metal Distortion Pedal||9||Buy from Amazon|
|7||MXR M75 Super Badass Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal with Power Supply||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Donner Overdrive Guitar Pedal||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||BOSS Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal (OS-2)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|10||JOYO Baatsin R-11 R Series Pure Analog Circuit Overdrive & Distortion Pedal with 8 Classic OD/DS Sounds Multi Effects for Electric Guitar (R-11)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals
37622 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal
- JOYO Ultimate Drive Overdrive Pedal and Rich Bordering-on-Distortion Overdrive for Electric Guitar Effect...
- AZOR Classical Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedals Mini Pedal Drive True Bypass Hot/Warm Modes AP-315
- Donner Distortion Guitar Pedal, Extreme Driver Analog Turbo Distortion Effect 3 Modes True Bypass
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal
- EX-Inferno Metal Distortion Pedal
- MXR M75 Super Badass Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal with Power Supply, 2 Patch Cables, and 6 Dunlop Picks...
- Donner Overdrive Guitar Pedal, Blues Drive Vintage Overdrive Effect Warm/Hot Modes True Bypass
- BOSS Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal OS-2
- JOYO Baatsin R-11 R Series Pure Analog Circuit Overdrive & Distortion Pedal with 8 Classic OD/DS Sounds...
1. Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Guitar Effects Pedal
- Classic “blues” guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor (not included) or 9V battery operation (included)
- BOSS five-year warranty
2. JOYO Ultimate Drive Overdrive Pedal and Rich Bordering-on-Distortion Overdrive for Electric Guitar Effect – Bypass (JF-02)
- JOYO Ultimate Drive gives you rich bordering-on-distortion overdrive, surpassing what a diode tube amp can provide.
- This pedal is easy to use and has no discernible background noise.
- Before you test the pedal or before playing, make sure the guitar is fully connected with the pedal.
- In addition to the existing JF/Ironman/R series of effect pedals, we will improve and upgrade our products, based on the extensive and constructive feedback with supportive.
- JOYO Technology Co.
3. AZOR Classical Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedals Mini Pedal Drive True Bypass Hot/Warm Modes AP-315
- Many types】- This Overdrive Pedal With four function knobs, LEVEL, HOT ,WARM and TONE.
- Easy to control 】- Two models: HOT/WARM reproducing the classical electronic overdrive with plump, warm and sweet effect.
- Mini style】- Small, light weight and exquisite.Enduring, light-weighted Aluminumalloy chassis .
- Classic Design】- True bypass provides transparent tone，LED indicator shows the working state
- Power source】- 9V DC adapter center negative（no power adapter included）
4. Donner Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Iconic classic rock distortion. powerful, rich distorted sound with flexible 3-way tone selector
- 3 Working Modes: TUBE/ULTRA/NORMAL .
- DC 9V Jack:For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
5. Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Pedal
- The MT-2 provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps.
- The Package Height of the Product is 3 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 6 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 4 inches
6. EX-Inferno Metal Distortion Pedal
- The EX-Inferno death metal distortion pedal is designed for total metal mayhem.
- A three-stage guitar metal pedal boost toggle switch allows for total control of brutal chugging, screaming howls and massive attack for lead and rhythm playing.
- Fine tune the metal guitar pedal overall balance with the level, tone and distortion control knobs.
- True-Bypass with powerful analog circuitry, housed in a compact, die-cast box.
- Uses a standard 9-volt negative tip power supply, or add a daisy chain to run multiple pedals from the one power supply source.
7. MXR M75 Super Badass Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal with Power Supply
- Full and highly responsive spectrum distortion with a 3-band EQ to fine-tune your sound
- All analog circuitry
- True bypass
- Bundle includes 2 patch cables (6″), 9-volt power supply, and 6 assorted Dunlop picks
8. Donner Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- 2 overdrive modes] Warm: The classic TS overdrive sound replica.
- Style-type] Combining iconic vintage tube overdrive sound with wide dynamic range, Donner overdrive pedal gives you a wide tonal range from smooth whispers to searing leads.
- Easy to use]Flexible knobs for tone control: LEVEL (output volume), TONE (brightness) and GAIN (overdrive amount).
- True bypass guitar pedal] True bypass provides transparent tone. Enduring aluminum alloy chassis.
- Power supply] DC 9V Adapter power supply.(NOT INCLUDED)
9. BOSS Overdrive/Distortion Guitar Pedal (OS-2)
- Delivers killer separate overdrive and distortion effects that you can combine for cool blended effects.
- Designed to provide raunchy, hard distortion
10. JOYO Baatsin R-11 R Series Pure Analog Circuit Overdrive & Distortion Pedal with 8 Classic OD/DS Sounds Multi Effects for Electric Guitar (R-11)
- JOYO Baatsin 8 in 1 overdrive & distortion pedal, we picked 8 classic overdrive and distortion sounds after we studied a great many guitarists’ preference, and finally pulled off one pedal by pure analogue circuit.
- Whole new appearance and the iconic R series ambience LED light bring out futuristic and retro styles, displaying a perfect fusion.
- Before you test the pedal or before playing, make sure the guitar is fully connected with the pedal.
- R series effect pedals deliver way more comprehensive tones and functions compared with other pedals.
- Directly sold by manufacturer of JOYO Technology Co.
Does the thought of finding a great Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Guitar Overdrive Distortion Pedals featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.