Are you looking for Fuji Point And Shoot Camera Reviews? Our experts found 45383 number of feedback online for "Fuji Point And Shoot Camera" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Fuji Point And Shoot Camera. On selected products for the Best Fuji Point And Shoot Camera you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70K, 20.3 Megapixel||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit - Silver||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Kodak FZ53-BL Point and Shoot Digital Camera with 2.7" LCD||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|5||PANASONIC LUMIX ZS200 4K Digital Camera||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Case Logic TBC-403 Medium Camera Case(Black)||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|7||Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Waterproof Digital Camera w/16GB SD Card - Sky Blue||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||KODAK 16 Friendly Zoom Fz152 with 3" LCD||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Minolta Pro Shot 20 Mega Pixel HD Digital Camera with 67x Optical Zoom||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 16.15MP Digital Camera (Blue) + Black Point & Shoot Case + Transcend 32GB UHS-I U1 SD Memory Card & More!||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Fuji Point And Shoot Camera
We’ve checked 45383 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Fuji Point And Shoot Camera than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70K, 20.3 Megapixel, 4K Digital Camera, Touch Enabled 3-Inch 180 Degree Flip-front...
- Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit Silver
- Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens...
- Kodak FZ53-BL Point and Shoot Digital Camera with 2.7" LCD, Blue
- PANASONIC LUMIX ZS200 4K Digital Camera, DC-ZS200K, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 15X LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR...
- Case Logic TBC-403 Medium Camera CaseBlack
- Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Waterproof Digital Camera w/16GB SD Card Sky Blue
- KODAK 16 Friendly Zoom Fz152 with 3" LCD, Black FZ152-BK
- Minolta Pro Shot 20 Mega Pixel HD Digital Camera with 67x Optical Zoom, Full 1080p HD Video & 16GB SD...
- Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 16.15MP Digital Camera + Black Point & Shoot Case + Transcend 32GB UHS-I U1 SD Memory...
1. Panasonic LUMIX DC-ZS70K
- 3 Megapixel MOS sensor plus 30x Leica DC VARIO ELMAR lens (24 720mm), Plus 5 axis Hybrid O.
- 2 Inch 1,166k dot EVF (electronic view finder) with eye sensor for easier viewing under sunny outdoor conditions.
- 4K QFHD video recording (3840×2160), Plus exclusive Lumix 4K PHOTO and 4K post focus with internal focus Stacking feature.
- Lens barrel mounted control ring enables quick, intuitive operation of important functions
- Wi Fi plus a 180 Degree front Flip up touch feature enabled screen simplifies selfie photography, and framing for unusual perspectives.
2. Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit – Silver
- 3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance x processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color Reproduction and gradation of Tones in both stills and video.
- New touch function controls let you swipe up/down/left/right to choose function setup which you can use even while.
- Country of Origin: China
- Package weight: 3.5 lbs
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto).
3. Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera
- POINT-AND-SHOOT CAMERA: Large, 1-inch 20.
- TILTING SELFIE DISPLAY: Rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1040K dots) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfie photos.
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K photo and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.
- LENS-MOUNTED CONTROL RING: Manual lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; micro-HDMI type D (3) and USB 2.
4. Kodak FZ53-BL Point and Shoot Digital Camera with 2.7″ LCD
- Powerful 16.
- 28mm wide angle lens lets you step up to a bigger frame and fit more of your subject in without having to step back.
- Panning shot mode allows you to capture clear subject when it is in motion and loads of other scene modes providing you the best setting and exposure to capture great pictures in any circumstances.
- Face detection and auto exposure detects facial features and enhances it for true subject highlighting.
- Use Red-eye removal to instantly touch up portraits.
- The FZ53 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ53 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
- Digital storage capacity: 8.0 MB
- Digital zoom: 6.0 multiplier_x
- Max focal length: 140.0 millimeters; Optical zoom: 5.0 multiplier_x; Video capture resolution: 720p
5. PANASONIC LUMIX ZS200 4K Digital Camera
- POINT-AND-SHOOT CAMERA: Large, 1-inch 20.
- High-resolution 2,330K-dot live viewfinder and rear touch-enabled 3-inch LCD display (1240K-dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus with internal Focus Stacking allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.
- INTEGRATED CREATIVE CONTROLS: Scene modes and filter modes add creativity while traditional aperture and shutter priority modes allow for background defocus or eliminating sports motion blur.
- USB CHARGING AND WI-FI CONNECTIVITY: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi-Fi connectivity to your mobile device; micro-HDMI type D (*3) and USB 2.
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic Viewfinder
- Lens Type: Fisheye
- Mounting Type: Bayonet
6. Case Logic TBC-403 Medium Camera Case(Black)
- Compatible with medium cameras and compact camcorders
- Durable dobby nylon and interior padding protect your camera against daily wear and tear
- Carabiner and belt loop allow for easy transport
- Zippered pocket stores a memory card or other small accessories
- Size 5.5 x 2.2 x 3.7 in; Fits devices 4.6 x 1.7 x 3.2 in; Weight 0.13 lb; Materials – Dobby Nylon
7. Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Waterproof Digital Camera w/16GB SD Card – Sky Blue
- ISO 100-12800, allowing for lots of light and extremely fast shutter speed
- Waterproof to 82 ft., shockproof up to 5.9 ft, freeze proof to 14º F and dustproof
- Smile Shutter – The new feature automatically takes the photo.
- 4K/15P Video – Capture the world around you in ultra-high definition with the 4K movie capability at 15 frames per second.
- Bluetooth Capability – The newly installed Bluetooth low energy technology allows automatic and instant image transfer to smartphones and tablet devices by easy pairing registration.
8. KODAK 16 Friendly Zoom Fz152 with 3″ LCD
- 15x optical zoom
- 24mm wide angle
- 16 megapixels
- Ois (optical image stabilization)
- 720P HD video
- The FZ152 takes a standard SD/SDHC memory card that is at least Class 4 and no larger than 32GB
- The FZ152 is not compatible with Micro SD, micro/adapter, Ultra, Ultra plus, Extreme, extreme Plus, Extreme Pro, or SDXC cards.
- Viewfinder type: fixed LCD
- Video capture resolution: HD 720p
9. Minolta Pro Shot 20 Mega Pixel HD Digital Camera with 67x Optical Zoom
- captures sharp images and full hd (1080p) video
- 20-megapixel cmos sensor and 67x optical zoom
- 3 lcd display”
- has 14 scene modes, face detection, smile detection, blink detection, photo touch-up, continuous shooting mode, 360° panorama shooting and built-in flash with red-eye reduction.
- feature optical image stabilization and high dynamic range (hdr)
- optical zoom : 67.0 multiplier x
- viewfinder type : electronic
- Lens type: Telephoto
10. Kodak PIXPRO FZ53 16.15MP Digital Camera (Blue) + Black Point & Shoot Case + Transcend 32GB UHS-I U1 SD Memory Card & More!
- UNIQUE BUNDLE: This exclusive bundle is just what you need to get sharp and high quality images and videos in every setting.
- CAMERA FEATURES: 16.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Black Point & Shoot Case + Transcend 32GB UHS-I U1 SD Memory Card + Hi-Speed SD USB Card Reader + Tri-fold Memory Card Wallet + LCD Screen Protectors (Clear).
Fuji Point And Shoot Camera Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fuji Point And Shoot Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fuji Point And Shoot Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fuji Point And Shoot Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fuji Point And Shoot Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fuji Point And Shoot Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fuji Point And Shoot Camera currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fuji Point And Shoot Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fuji Point And Shoot Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fuji Point And Shoot Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fuji Point And Shoot Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fuji Point And Shoot Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fuji Point And Shoot Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fuji Point And Shoot Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fuji Point And Shoot Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.