Are you looking for Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon Reviews? Our experts found 49141 number of feedback online for "Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon. On selected products for the Best Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Santa Fe Tiburon Tucson 2.7L V6 Intake & Exhaust Valves + Steam Seals 48pcs||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Walker Exhaust 31534 Exhaust Pipe Flange Gasket||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Exhaust Pliers Hanger Bracket Removal Pliers Separates Rubber hanger Pliers Supports||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Fel-Pro 60496-1 Exhaust Flange Gasket||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Jones Exhaust FLXtbe2IDx8WELDonly||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||DNJ EG136 Exhaust Manifold Gasket for 1999-2010 / Hyundai||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|7||DNA Motoring CBE-HT02L4-NRT Catback Exhaust System [for 03-08 Tiburon 2.0L l4]||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Catalytic Converter w/Front Pipe compatible with 2001-2006 Hyundai Elantra - 2003-2006 Hyundai Tiburon - 2.0L - Catalytic Converter with Front Tube - Hyundai Elantra||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Mplus HS26276PT-1 Head Gasket Kit fits 04-06 for Hyundai Santa Fe - 04-05 for Hyundai Sonata - 04-08 for Hyundai Tiburon - 05-09 for Hyundai Tucson - 04-06 for Kia Optima - 05-09 for Kia Sportage 2.7L||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|10||AutoShack EMCC26474 EPA Compliant Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter with Gasket Replacement for 2004-2012 Hyundai Elantra 2007-2008 Tiburon 2004-2009 Kia Spectra 2006-2009 Spectra5 2010-2011 Soul||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon
49141 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon in this article.
Table Of Content:
- Santa Fe Tiburon Tucson 2.7L V6 Intake & Exhaust Valves + Steam Seals 48pcs
- Walker Exhaust 31534 Exhaust Pipe Flange Gasket
- Exhaust Pliers Hanger Bracket Removal Pliers Separates Rubber hanger Pliers Supports
- Fel-Pro 60496-1 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Jones Exhaust FLXtbe2IDx8WELDonly
- DNJ EG136 Exhaust Manifold Gasket for 1999-2010 / Hyundai, Kia/Optima, Rondo, Santa Fe, Sonata, Sportage...
- DNA Motoring CBE-HT02L4-NRT Catback Exhaust System [for 03-08 Tiburon 2.0L l4]
- Catalytic Converter w/Front Pipe compatible with 2001-2006 Hyundai Elantra | 2003-2006 Hyundai Tiburon...
- Mplus HS26276PT-1 Head Gasket Kit fits 04-06 for Hyundai Santa Fe | 04-05 for Hyundai Sonata | 04-08 for...
- AutoShack EMCC26474 EPA Compliant Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter with Gasket Replacement for 2004-2012...
1. Santa Fe Tiburon Tucson 2.7L V6 Intake & Exhaust Valves + Steam Seals 48pcs
- Hyundai Tiburon 2003-2008 Engine 2.7L V6
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2001-2006 Engine 2.7L V6
- Hyundai Tucson 2005-2009 Engine 2.7L V6
- Hyundai Sonata 1999-2001 Engine 2.5L V6
- Hyundai Sonata 2002-2005 Engine 2.7L V6
2. Walker Exhaust 31534 Exhaust Pipe Flange Gasket
- AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT SIZES — Offered in a variety of styles and sizesfora quality vehicle repair
- HEAT RESISTANT — Designed to resist heat for long-lasting performance
- PREMIUM MATERIALS — Made from high-quality materials for durability and long life
- ENGINEERING EXPERTISE — Parts are reviewed and validated and approved by Walker engineers through rigorous research and development.
- REAL-WORLD TESTED — Parts are tested on-vehicle and validated to ensure optimal performance on the road.
- EASIER TO INSTALL — Featuring slotted bolt holes (where applicable) for easy installation, gasket slips into place.
- BETTER TOGETHER — Use premium Walker accessories when installing Walker catalytic converters and mufflers for a complete exhaust system upgrade.
3. Exhaust Pliers Hanger Bracket Removal Pliers Separates Rubber hanger Pliers Supports
- This tool can separate the rubber bracket from the exhaust hanger bracket.
- This tool is suitable for all imported and family car and truck exhaust systems supported by rubber hangers.
- The operator only needs to squeeze the handles of the pliers to press down the rubber support from the exhaust hanger, making difficult work easier.
- This tool saves a lot of time for your work, avoids frustration and increases life expectancy.
- Package Included 1PC Exhaust Hanger Removal Pliers.
4. Fel-Pro 60496-1 Exhaust Flange Gasket
- Meets or exceeds all original equipment specifications
- Application-specific design ensures a perfect fit
- Engineered for the sealing repair environment
- Unsurpassed quality you can trust
5. Jones Exhaust FLXtbe2IDx8WELDonly
- GREAT PRODUCTS
6. DNJ EG136 Exhaust Manifold Gasket for 1999-2010 / Hyundai
- THIS IS BRAND NEW: DNJ® Exhaust Manifold Gasket
- FITS: 99-10 Kia, Hyundai / Optima, Rondo, Sportage, Santa Fe, Tucson, Tiburon, Sonata 2.
- FITMENT NOTES: Exhaust, VIN V, Exhaust
- DNJ Engine Components is a full line provider of Domestic & Japanese engine parts for cars and trucks.
- We carefully selected DNJ Engine Components as the sole provider.
7. DNA Motoring CBE-HT02L4-NRT Catback Exhaust System [for 03-08 Tiburon 2.0L l4]
- Made of high quality T-304 Stainless Steel.
- TIG welded CNC machine flange for resistance against pressure and corrosion.
- Aggressive deep and smooth tone sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow.
- Increase engine output and efficiency.
- Dyno proven to instantly increases 15 to 25 horsepower or low end torque
8. Catalytic Converter w/Front Pipe compatible with 2001-2006 Hyundai Elantra - 2003-2006 Hyundai Tiburon - 2.0L - Catalytic Converter with Front Tube - Hyundai Elantra
- NON-CARB COMPLIANT: WE DO NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA & NEW YORK.
- VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY: TO ENSURE PRODUCT ACCURACY YOU MUST USE OUR COMPATIBILITY FEATURE ON TOP LEFT CORNER OF THIS PAGE, TO DETERMINE WHETHER THIS PART IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VEHICLE.
- PO420/PO430 CODE/CHECK ENGINE: THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT REPLACING THE CONVERTER WILL KEEP A FAULT CODE/ENGINE LIGHT FROM COMING BACK.
- UNDER FEDERAL LAW: CATALYTIC CONVERTER MAY NOT BE REMOVED AND REPLACED WITH “CONVERTER REPLACEMENT PIPES” BY ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL CERTIFIED INSTALLER, Otherwise YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO HIGH FINES BY THE US FEDERAL LAW.
- AFTERMARKET CATALYTIC CONVERTERS: KINDLY NOTE, THESE PRODUCTS ARE AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS, THEREFORE, THEY WILL NOT APPEAR AS THE ORIGINAL STOCK OEM PARTS.
9. Mplus HS26276PT-1 Head Gasket Kit fits 04-06 for Hyundai Santa Fe - 04-05 for Hyundai Sonata - 04-08 for Hyundai Tiburon - 05-09 for Hyundai Tucson - 04-06 for Kia Optima - 05-09 for Kia Sportage 2.7L
- Premium Quality:Mplus head gasket kit is advanced manufactured which ensures durability and optimum operation in higher or lower temperatures to provide exceptional service life and reliability.
- Car Fitment: 2004-2006 for Hyundai Santa Fe丨2004-2005 for Hyundai Sonata丨2004-2008 for Hyundai Tiburon丨2005-2009 for Hyundai Tucson丨2004-2006 for Kia Magentis丨2004-2006 for Kia Optima丨2005-2009 for Kia Sportage 2.
- OE Part Number: HS26276PT-1
- Package Includes: Multiple Layers Steel (MLS) Head Gasket, Valve Cover Gasket, Valve Stem Seals, Intake Manifold Gasket, Exhaust Manifold Gasket, Front Camshaft Seal, O-Rings, Other Small Gaskets.
- Buy with Confidence- Our local US-based team and inventory offer 24-hours professional after-service and fast shipping.
10. AutoShack EMCC26474 EPA Compliant Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter with Gasket Replacement for 2004-2012 Hyundai Elantra 2007-2008 Tiburon 2004-2009 Kia Spectra 2006-2009 Spectra5 2010-2011 Soul
- 100% brand new.
- EPA OBDII Approved
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, made from premium quality materials to meet OEM specifications
- Due to increased emissions standards, this item is not certified for sale in California, Colorado, New York and Maine.
- Replacement for 2004-2012 Hyundai Elantra 2007-2008 Tiburon 2004-2009 Kia Spectra 2006-2009 Spectra5 2010-2011 Soul.
Does the thought of finding a great Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Exhaust For Hyundai Tiburon featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.