Our team studied on 50372 reviews available online for 800mhz Scanner Antenna, chose the finest ones and prepared 800mhz Scanner Antenna Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 800mhz Scanner Antenna from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Uniden BATG-0481001 Antenna (AT218) for the Majority of Handheld Scanners - 800MHz||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|3||Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Tram 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|7||AEcreative Wide-Band Scanner Antenna for Uniden SDS100 BCD436HP BCD396XT BC346XT BC75XLT BC125AT BR330T Whistler TRX-1 WS1040 WS1080 RadioShack Pro Icom IC-R30 IC-RX7 AOR Alinco DJ-X11 DJ-X7T BNC SMA||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Tram 1128B 1/4 NMO 800MHz Pre Tuned 800-900 MHz Black Antenna for Motorola Kenwood Mobiles NX800 GTX800 MCS2000 Quarter wave 2-3/4 inches Tram 1128||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Tram 1089-SMA Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Harvest D220R 100-1600 Mhz Mini Discone Mobile Scanner Antenna||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner
- Uniden BATG-0481001 Antenna AT218 for the Majority of Handheld Scanners 800MHz
- Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner, 25,000 Dynamically Allocated Channels, Close Call...
- Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner, TrunkTracker V and S,A,M,E, Emergency/Weather...
- Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E...
- Tram 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1, 300MHz with BNC-Male Connector, 16.15in. x...
- AEcreative Wide-Band Scanner Antenna for Uniden SDS100 BCD436HP BCD396XT BC346XT BC75XLT BC125AT BR330T...
- Tram 1128B 1/4 NMO 800MHz Pre Tuned 800-900 MHz Black Antenna for Motorola Kenwood Mobiles NX800 GTX800...
- Tram 1089-SMA Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1, 300MHz with SMA-Male Connector, 16.25in. x...
- Harvest D220R 100-1600 Mhz Mini Discone Mobile Scanner Antenna
1. UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner
2. Uniden BATG-0481001 Antenna (AT218) for the Majority of Handheld Scanners – 800MHz
- Hand Held Scanner Accessory
3. Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner
- Uniden’s BCD996P2 Digital Base/Mobile Scanner is a full-featured design with the serious hobbyist in mind.
- The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility.
- Stay safe and informed with state of the art NOAA weather access and S.
- This mobile scanner radio offers 25,000 channels an advanced dynamic memory system, TrunkTracker V technology, and more.
- Included in the Box: BCD996P2 Scanner, AC Power Adapter, Vehicle Accessory Power Cord, Three-Wire Harness, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Antenna, Owner’s Manual, APP Form, FREQ Form, other printed materials, and USB Cable.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub-audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
4. Uniden HomePatrol-2 Color Touchscreen Simple Program Digital Scanner
- The Uniden HomePatrol-2 is one of the most popular Digital Police scanners on the market.
- Simply enter your zip code and Home Patrol-2 does the rest.
- Digital Capable, receives all unencrypted, non-proprietary radio systems including APCO-25 Phase I and Phase II digital, Motorola, EDACS, LTR, conventional analog and P25 digital channels.
- Included In The Box: HomePatrol-2 Scanner, Flex Antenna, Desk Stand, USB Cable, 4 x AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, SMA to BNC Adapter.
- Please note: an AC or DC power adapter is NOT included.
- Included Components: Unit
- Instruction Guide
- This scanner makes it easy to listen to transmissions in your area.
5. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden’s patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed.
6. Tram 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1
- 800mhz-960mhz 3dbi Gain
- 400mhz-470mhz Uhf 3dbi Gain
- 136mhz-150mhz Vhf 2.14dbi Gain
- Included components: Scanner Mini-magnet Antenna Vhf/uhf/800mhz-1,300mhz With Bnc-male Connector
7. AEcreative Wide-Band Scanner Antenna for Uniden SDS100 BCD436HP BCD396XT BC346XT BC75XLT BC125AT BR330T Whistler TRX-1 WS1040 WS1080 RadioShack Pro Icom IC-R30 IC-RX7 AOR Alinco DJ-X11 DJ-X7T BNC SMA
- Wide-band receive, frequency range: 50MHz – 1200 MHz, bendable antenna, free BNC/SMA adapter, fit BNC or SMA antenna connector.
- Fit Uniden model: SDS100, BCD436HP, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BC346XT, BC346XTC BCD325P2, BC100XLT, BC200XLT BC60, BC80XLT, BC245XLT, BCD246T, BC296D BC75XLT, BC72XLT, BC92XLT, BC95XLT BC125AT, UBC30XLT, SC180B, SC200, & SC230.
- Fit Radio Shack PRO series Whistler TRX-1 ws1040 ws1088 ws1010 etc
- Fit Alinco DJ-X2000T, DJ-X10T DJ-X11T, DJ-X3, DJ-X7T, DJ-X30T
- Fit Icom IC-R20, IC-R10, IC-R30 IC-R6, IC-R5, IC-RX7 AOR scanner receiver
8. Tram 1128B 1/4 NMO 800MHz Pre Tuned 800-900 MHz Black Antenna for Motorola Kenwood Mobiles NX800 GTX800 MCS2000 Quarter wave 2-3/4 inches Tram 1128
- 800-900 MHz Antenna
- 1/4 wave NMO
- 2-3/4 inches
- Tram 1128
9. Tram 1089-SMA Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1
- 136MHz–150MHz VHF 2.14dBi gain
- 400MHz–470MHz UHF 3dBi gain
- 800MHZ–960MHz 3dBi gain
- 100MHz–1,300MHz 3dBi gain
- 16-1/2″ tall
10. Harvest D220R 100-1600 Mhz Mini Discone Mobile Scanner Antenna
- Receiving Frequency: 100 – 1600 Mhz
- Transmitting Frequency: 144/430/904/1200 Mhz
- Max. Power: 50-Watts
- Gain: 2.15 dBi (144 | 1200 MHz) | Gain: 5.5 dBi (430 MHz)
- Connector: UHF-Male (PL-259), Length: 2.4 Feet (74 cm)
Does the thought of finding a great 800mhz Scanner Antenna stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 800mhz Scanner Antenna in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 800mhz Scanner Antenna for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 800mhz Scanner Antenna. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 800mhz Scanner Antenna in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 800mhz Scanner Antenna currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 800mhz Scanner Antenna based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 800mhz Scanner Antenna before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 800mhz Scanner Antenna they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 800mhz Scanner Antenna, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 800mhz Scanner Antenna before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 800mhz Scanner Antenna will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 800mhz Scanner Antenna if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 800mhz Scanner Antenna on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any 800mhz Scanner Antenna featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.