Our team studied on 56830 reviews available online for 7 Speed Rear Derailleur, chose the finest ones and prepared 7 Speed Rear Derailleur Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 7 Speed Rear Derailleur from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||MEGHNA ShimanoTourney RD-TZ500 6/7-Speed Long Cage Bike Rear Derailleur Direct-Attach for Mountain Bike Road Bike||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|3||SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger||9.2||Buy from Amazon|
|5||Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard||9||Buy from Amazon|
|6||Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|7||SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur - RD-TX800-L (Black)||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||CYSKY Bike Front Derailleur 3 Speed Matching 6/7/8/9/10/11 Speed Rear Derailleur for Mountain Road Bike Bicycle (Black)||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur after analyzing 56830 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black
- MEGHNA ShimanoTourney RD-TZ500 6/7-Speed Long Cage Bike Rear Derailleur Direct-Attach for Mountain Bike...
- SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard
- Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black,Long Cage
- SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur RD-TX800-L Black
- MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
- CYSKY Bike Front Derailleur 3 Speed Matching 6/7/8/9/10/11 Speed Rear Derailleur for Mountain Road Bike...
1. MOHEGIA Bike Rear Derailleur RD-TY21B 6/7 Speed Direct Mount for Mountain Bicycle-Black
- Model：RD-TY21B rear derailleur compatible with 6/7 speed mountain bikes.
- Note:The rear derailleur is direct mount,not hub bolt mount .
- Stability: Durable aluminum alloy material and excellent shifting performance ensure safe and stable riding.
- Wide application: Rear derailleur is easy to use and maintain.
- Important: Please feel free to contact if you have any questions, we will provide quality service.
2. MEGHNA ShimanoTourney RD-TZ500 6/7-Speed Long Cage Bike Rear Derailleur Direct-Attach for Mountain Bike Road Bike
- Model:RD-TZ500-GS;6-Speed Bike Rear Derailleur.
- SHIMANO TOURNEY TZ-Rear Derailleur-Medium Cage-6-speed.
- Total capacity:34T;Compatible chain:HG-UG 6-speed.
- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains,the SHIMANO TOURNEY TY500 derailleur is offered in a wide range of fitments and cage options.
3. SHIMANO Tourney TY500 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Tourney Rear derailleur compatible with all Shimano 6 and 7 speed shifters.
- SGS cage can handle wide range gearing. Direct fit (screws into hole in frame).
- SIS Rear index shifting. 13 tooth pulleys offer long service life and less noise.
4. Shimano Tourney TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur with Dropout Claw Hanger
- Shimano TX35 6 / 7-speed rear derailleur (bracket attachment)
- SIS rear index shifting
- SGS cage can handle wide range gearing and 34 tooth sprockets
- 13 tooth pulleys offer long service life and less noise
5. Shimano Tourney TY300 Rear Derailleur Standard
- Long cage design accommodates up to 34T cassette
- SIS indexing for smooth reliable performance
- 6/7-speed compatible
6. Shimano RDM310DL Altus GS 7/8-speed Rear Der Black
- Chain Wrap Capacity: 43teeth, Derailleur Action: Top-Normal (Traditional)
- Derailleur Color: black, Drivetrain Spacing: Shimano/SRAM 8, Largest Cog: 34teeth
- Shifter/Rear Derailleur : Shimano, Speeds: 8sp, Weight: 326g
7. SHIMANO Tourney 7/8-Speed Mountain Bicycle Rear Derailleur – RD-TX800-L (Black)
- Tourney RD-TX800 Rear Derailleur
8. MEGHNA Shimano Tourney RD-TY300 6/7-Speed Rear Derailleur Road MTB Bike Mountain Bike Direct Mount
- Smooth shifting, easy and fast to install.
- Rear derailleur, compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS INDEX variable speed transmission systems
- B tension adjustment screw, so that the distance between the upper guide wheel and the tooth tip of the largest flywheel can not be less than 6mm.
- Max Sprocket 34T. Min Sprocket 11T
- Long cage tourney derailleur, compatible with 11T /14T high speed gear
9. Shimano Acera M360 7 and 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage
- Shimano Acera M360 7
- 8-Speed Rear Derailleur with SmartCage, Black
10. CYSKY Bike Front Derailleur 3 Speed Matching 6/7/8/9/10/11 Speed Rear Derailleur for Mountain Road Bike Bicycle (Black)
- Rigorous Design】:Double (top or bottom) pull, 3-speed design, can matching 6/7/8/9/10/11 speed rear derailleur (★Don’t matching 12 speed rear derailleur).
- Dimension】:Clip ring supports 31.
- Easy To Use】:Attach the front derailleur to the bike frame, temporarily tighten the toggle bolts, and then adjust the flat part of the chain guide outer guide plate to be parallel to the flat surface of the maximum crankset.
- SUITABLE】:Fits for most bikes like BMX, MTB, Mountain Bike，Road Bike.
- Superior Material】: Bicycle Front Derailleur, made of high-quality aluminum alloy material, solid and solid chain guide plate, steel mark, chrome plated, bright, wear-resistant, rust-proof, high strength, durable, safe and reliable.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 7 Speed Rear Derailleur currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 7 Speed Rear Derailleur based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 7 Speed Rear Derailleur they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 7 Speed Rear Derailleur, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 7 Speed Rear Derailleur before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 7 Speed Rear Derailleur will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 7 Speed Rear Derailleur if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 7 Speed Rear Derailleur on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.