Our team studied on 67589 reviews available online for 6000 Watt Generator, chose the finest ones and prepared 6000 Watt Generator Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 6000 Watt Generator from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 6000 Watt Generator from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||WEN DF1100T 11, 000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start - CARB Compliant||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|3||WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready||9.4||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|5||WEN GN6000 6000-Watt RV-Ready Portable Generator with Wheel Kit||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|6||DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|7||WEN GN625i 120V/240V, CARB Compliant 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator||8.6||Buy from Amazon|
|8||A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator - AP5000||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Pulsar 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology||8.2||Buy from Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- WEN DF1100T 11,000-Watt 120V/240V Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Wheel Kit and Electric Start CARB...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts...
- WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready, 4750-Watt...
- Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts, Gas Powered...
- WEN GN6000 6000-Watt RV-Ready Portable Generator with Wheel Kit, CARB Compliant, Black
- DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved Dual Fuel Portable Generator-5500...
- WEN GN625i 120V/240V, CARB Compliant 6250-Watt RV and Transfer-Switch-Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator...
- A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator | AP5000, 5000 Watt, Oranage
- DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready, 50 State Approved...
- Pulsar 5,250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology, PG5250B
1. WEN DF1100T 11
- Switch between gasoline (11,000 surge watts, 8,300 running watt) and propane (9,500 surge, 7,500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 457cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 6.6-gallon tank provides up to 8.5 hours of half load run time
- Includes four 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V 30A twist lock outlet (L5-30R), a 120V/240V 50A outlet (NEMA 14-50R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a two-year warranty.
2. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen9500DF Dual Fuel Portable Generator-9500 Rated 12500 Peak Watts Gas or Propane Powered-Electric Start-Transfer Switch & RV Ready
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts (Gasoline); 8500 Running Watts, 11200 Peak Watts (Propane); Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 12 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20R Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, and One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50R; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
- Plug-and-Play: Comes With a Propane Regulator, Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, Heat Resistant Plastic Wheels with Never-Flat Polyurethane Tires, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
3. WEN DF475T Dual Fuel 120V/240V Portable Generator with Electric Start Transfer Switch Ready
- Switch between gasoline (4750 surge watts, 3800 running watt) and propane (4350 surge, 3500 running) with the simple turn of the selection dial.
- Voltage easily goes from 120V to 240V, perfect for transfer switches and emergency backup
- Electric start powers the 224cc 4-stroke OHV engine with the turn of a key
- 4-gallon tank provides up to 11 hours of half load run time
- Includes two 120V GFCI outlets (5-20R), a 120V/240V NEMA 30A twist lock (L14-30R), a 12V DC cigarette-lighter-style plug, a bottle of oil, a wheel and handle kit, a 47-inch LPG connection hose, and a 2-year warranty.
4. Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment WGen6000 Portable Generator 6000 Rated & 7500 Peak Watts
- 6000 Running Watts and 7500 Peak Watts; Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 6.
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety.
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required).
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter.
5. WEN GN6000 6000-Watt RV-Ready Portable Generator with Wheel Kit
- Generate up to 6000 starting watts and 5000 running watts
- 3.4 gallon fuel tank provides up to 7.5 hours of half-load runtime
- Compact design combined with wheel and handle kit maximize portability
- Item Package Dimensions: 28.5″ L x 20.5″ W x 20.5″ H
6. DuroMax XP5500EH Electric Start-Camping & RV Ready
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology – Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: (2) 120V household GFCI outlets, and (1) 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet.
7. WEN GN625i 120V/240V
- 301cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 6250 surge watts and 5000 rated watts
- generate clean power to safely operate sensitive electronics such as smartphones, tablets, televisions and computers.
- lightweight body weighs 30% less than a traditional 6250-watt generator
- 4.2 gallon gas tank provides up to 8.1 hours of half-load run time
- includes four 120v nema 5-20r receptacles, two 5v usb ports, one 120v/240v transfer-switch-ready nema l14-30r twist lock receptacle, and one 120v rv-ready tt-30r receptacle.
- Power source type: Gas Powered
8. A-iPower AP5000V 5000-Watt Gas Powered Portalable Generator - AP5000
- Performance Series Engine: 223cc OHV engine with Cast Iron Sleeve & Low Oil Shutdown
- High Output: 5,000 starting watts – 4,000 running watts
- Run Time: 4-gallon fuel tank for extended run time of 13.5 hrs. at 25% load
- Digital Hour Meter: For quick and easy run time reading
- AC Outlets: Complete with standard 20A – 120V household duplex (5-20R) and 30A-120/240 Twistlock (L14-30R).
- Heavy Duty Frame Construction: Built tough with durable powder coat finish
- Portable Design: Easy to transport with folding handle and wheels
9. DuroMax XP12000EH Generator-12000 Watt Gas or Propane Powered Home Back Up & RV Ready
- Powerful DuroMax Engine: the XP12000EH is powered by a DuroMax, 457cc OHV engine.
- Dual fuel technology: the ability to run on propane or gasoline allows the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Plenty of power: with 12,000 starting watts and 9, 500 running watts, This unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Maximum power: with DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle.
- Powering everyone anywhere: like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved For use in all 50 States.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
10. Pulsar 5, 250W Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Switch and Go Technology
- 5,250W peak 4,250W rated (GAS)/ 4,750W peak 3,850W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a durable Powder Coated Steel Frame.
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline.
- Switch & Go Technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation.
- 2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 30Amp RV Port, & (1) 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices.
- Designed with Fold-Down Handle & Never-Flat Wheels for added mobility and easy storage
- Features like the 3 in 1 digital meter, Low Oil Indicator, and Low Oil Shutdown mean less worry for you.
- Includes handy Propane Hose and backed by a 1 Year Limited Warranty
6000 Watt Generator Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great 6000 Watt Generator stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 6000 Watt Generator in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 6000 Watt Generator for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 6000 Watt Generator Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 6000 Watt Generator in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 6000 Watt Generator currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 6000 Watt Generator based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 6000 Watt Generator before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 6000 Watt Generator they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 6000 Watt Generator, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 6000 Watt Generator before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 6000 Watt Generator will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 6000 Watt Generator if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 6000 Watt Generator on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our 6000 Watt Generator on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any 6000 Watt Generator featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.