Our team studied on 49602 reviews available online for 5ghz Access Point, chose the finest ones and prepared 5ghz Access Point Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 5ghz Access Point from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 5ghz Access Point from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi Router (Archer A6) - 5GHz Dual Band Mu-MIMO Wireless Internet Router||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|2||aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant IAP-315-US Access Point JW813A (2x2 MIMO||9.8||Buy from Amazon|
|3||NanoBeam AC Gen2 NBE-5AC-Gen2-US 5GHz airMAX CPE with Dedicated Management Radio Bridge (2 Pack)||9.6||Buy from Amazon|
|4||Hewlett-Packard Aruba AP-303 IEEE 802.11ac 1.20 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point - 5 GHz||9||Buy from Amazon|
|5||NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAC104) - WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed - 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports - Up to 64 Devices - WPA2 Security - Desktop - MU-MIMO - Supports 3 SSIDs - 802.11ac||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|6||TP-Link 5GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission - Point to Point Wireless Bridge - 13dBi||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|7||CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Study Guide: Exam CWNA-107||8.8||Buy from Amazon|
|8||Linksys LAPN600: Wireless Business Access Point||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|9||NanoStation AC loco NS-5ACL-US Loco5ac 5GHz 802.11ac airMAX CPE Radio 450Mbps Wireless Access Point (4-Pack) with PoE POE-24-7W-G Included (4-Pack)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
|10||Linksys EA3500 - Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB (Renewed)||8.4||Buy from Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi Router 5GHz Dual Band Mu-MIMO Wireless Internet Router, Supports Guest WiFi...
- aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant IAP-315-US Access Point JW813A...
- NanoBeam AC Gen2 NBE-5AC-Gen2-US 5GHz airMAX CPE with Dedicated Management Radio Bridge 2 Pack
- Hewlett-Packard Aruba AP-303 IEEE 802.11ac 1.20 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz 2 x Antenna...
- NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed | 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports | Up to 64...
- TP-Link 5GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission | Point to Point Wireless Bridge...
- CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Study Guide: Exam CWNA-107
- Linksys LAPN600: Wireless Business Access Point, Wi-Fi, Dual Band 2.4 + 5 GHz N600, PoE, Range Extension...
- NanoStation AC loco NS-5ACL-US Loco5ac 5GHz 802.11ac airMAX CPE Radio 450Mbps Wireless Access Point...
- Linksys EA3500 Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB Renewed
1. TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi Router (Archer A6) – 5GHz Dual Band Mu-MIMO Wireless Internet Router
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high speed internet (300mbps for 2.
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices.
- MU-MIMO technology (5GHz band) allows high speeds for multiple devices simultaneously
- AP mode, can be switched to access point mode to share your internet wirelessly
- Supports guest WiFi and parental control, an ideal wireless router for home
- TP-Link tether app – easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely
- Connectivity Technology: Ethernet
2. aruba a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company Instant IAP-315-US Access Point JW813A (2×2 MIMO
- Supports up to 1, 733Mbps in the 5GHz band and 400Mbps in the 2. 4 GHz band
- Wave2, Enables location based services with BLE-enabled mobile devices
- Minimizes interference from 3G/4G cellular networks, distributed antenna systems
- Supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps
- Power Over Ethernet (POE) DC power supply is sold separately
3. NanoBeam AC Gen2 NBE-5AC-Gen2-US 5GHz airMAX CPE with Dedicated Management Radio Bridge (2 Pack)
- Ubiquiti NanoBeam AC NBE-5AC-Gen2-US 5GHz High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge CPE with Dedicated Management Radio (2 Pack).
- Incorporating innovative industrial design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, the NanoBeam AC is ideal for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance from the smallest possible footprint.
- The NanoBeam AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
- The NanoBeam AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
- The form factor of the NanoBeam AC features the highest gain for its size.
4. Hewlett-Packard Aruba AP-303 IEEE 802.11ac 1.20 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point – 5 GHz
5. NETGEAR Wireless Desktop Access Point (WAC104) – WiFi 5 Dual-Band AC1200 Speed - 3 x 1G Ethernet Ports - Up to 64 Devices - WPA2 Security - Desktop - MU-MIMO - Supports 3 SSIDs - 802.11ac
- Fast dual band 802.
- Factory tuned external antennas provide superior signal and far reaching WiFi coverage
- Advanced Security and Flexible Wireless Configuration – access point, and WDS point-to-point, point-to-multipoint wireless bridge mode.
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices. IPV6 support for improved performance
- Easy to setup and configure with WiFi Protected System (WPS) button for easy one-touch client connectivity.
- Four built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect to PC, laptops, and other wired devices
6. TP-Link 5GHz N300 Long Range Outdoor CPE for PtP and PtMP Transmission - Point to Point Wireless Bridge - 13dBi
- Built-in 13dBi 2×2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System level optimizations for more than 15km long-range wireless transmission (only for paired Point-to-Point or Point-to-MultiPoint transmission).
- TP-Link Pharos maxtream tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for ptmp applications.
- Centralized management system – Pharos control
- AP/ client/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely.
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi Built In
7. CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Study Guide: Exam CWNA-107
8. Linksys LAPN600: Wireless Business Access Point
- Integrated power over Ethernet
- Dual band (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) capability and speeds upto 600 Mbps
- Industrial strength Wi Fi protected access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- WDS and workgroup bridge mode for range extension
- IPv6 support
- High power PA for better Wi Fi coverage
9. NanoStation AC loco NS-5ACL-US Loco5ac 5GHz 802.11ac airMAX CPE Radio 450Mbps Wireless Access Point (4-Pack) with PoE POE-24-7W-G Included (4-Pack)
- Ubiquiti NanoStation AC loco NS-5ACL-US (QNTY 4) 5GHz 802.
- The Loco 5ac indoor/outdoor NanoStation AC loco are compact, high-performance CPEs featuring airMAX AC technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
- The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco represent the next evolution of the iconic CPE design that revolutionized the Wireless ISP industry.
- The NanoStation AC provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE.
- Ubiquiti PoE Adapters POE-24-7W-G-WH Gigabit POE-24 AC/DC Adapter POE 24V 7W 0.
10. Linksys EA3500 – Dual-Band N750 Router with Gigabit and USB (Renewed)
- The Linksys EA3500 offers fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for an optimal home network experience.
- Built with leading 802.
- Enhanced MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.
- The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information.
5ghz Access Point Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great 5ghz Access Point stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 5ghz Access Point in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 5ghz Access Point for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 5ghz Access Point Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 5ghz Access Point in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 5ghz Access Point currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 5ghz Access Point based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 5ghz Access Point before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 5ghz Access Point they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 5ghz Access Point, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 5ghz Access Point before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 5ghz Access Point will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 5ghz Access Point if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 5ghz Access Point on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our 5ghz Access Point on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any 5ghz Access Point featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.